Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up troubleshooter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A troubleshooter is someone who performs troubleshooting.
It may also refer to:
- Haegyeolsa ("Troubleshooter" or "Resolver"), a pop album released by the Korean boy band Shinhwa in 1998
- The Troubleshooters (album), a hip-hop music album by the Latino group Funkdoobiest in 1998.
- Troubleshooter (TV series), a British reality TV series aired between 1990-1993
- The Troubleshooters, a British TV series between 1965 and 1972
- The Troubleshooters (1959 TV series), an American TV series aired between 1959-1960
- Troubleshooter (Hurwitz novel), a thriller fiction novel by Gregg Hurwitz in 2006
- Trouble Shooter, a video game released in Japan and Korea in 1991
- The Trouble Shooter, a 1924 American Western silent film in 1924
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Troubleshooter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.