From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up troupe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Troupe may refer to:
- Dance troupe, a group of dancers
- Fire troupe, a group of fire dancers
- Troupe system, a method of playing role-playing games
People with the surname Troupe
- Ben Troupe (born 1982), American football player
- Quincy Troupe (born 1939), American poet and journalist
- Ron Troupe, a fictional journalist in the Superman comics
- Tom Troupe (born 1928), American actor and journalist
- List of dance companies
- List of improvisational theatre companies
- All pages with titles containing Troupe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Troupe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.