Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up troupe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Troupe may refer to:
- Comedy troupe, a group of comedians
- Dance troupe, a group of dancers
- Fire troupe, a group of fire dancers
- Troupe system, a method of playing role-playing games
- Theatrical troupe, a group of theatrical performers
People with the surname Troupe
- Ben Troupe (born 1982), American football player
- Quincy Troupe (born 1939), American poet and journalist
- Ron Troupe, a fictional journalist in the Superman comics
- Tom Troupe (born 1928), American actor and journalist
- List of dance companies
- List of improvisational theatre companies
- Troup (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Troupe
- "Definition of TROUPE". www.merriam-webster.com. Retrieved 2020-06-15.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Troupe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.