From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trout is the common name given to a number of species of freshwater fish.
Trout may also refer to:
- Spotted seatrout or trout, a saltwater fish
- Trout, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Trout, Louisiana, an unincorporated community
- Trout, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Trout Beck, a fast flowing river of the Lake District in North West England
- Trout Creek (disambiguation)
- Trout Island, Graham Land, Antarctica
- Trout Lake (disambiguation)
- Trout Pond, West Virginia
- Trout River (disambiguation)
- Trout Run (disambiguation)
- Trout Records, the record label for Trout Fishing in America
- Trout Quintet, a piano quintet based on the song by Franz Schubert
- "Die Forelle" or "The Trout", a lied by Franz Schubert
- "Trout", a song from the Neneh Cherry album Homebrew
- USS Trout, two US Navy submarines
- The Trout Inn or The Trout, a public house in Oxford, England
- Trout Inn, Lechlade, a pub in Gloustershire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.