|Owner||Port of Portland|
|Elevation AMSL||39 ft / 12 m|
Portland–Troutdale Airport (IATA: TTD, ICAO: KTTD, FAA LID: TTD) is a public use airport located 10 nautical miles (19 km) east of the central business district of Portland, in Multnomah County, Oregon, United States. Also known as Troutdale Airport, it is located in Troutdale. It is one of four airports in the Portland metropolitan area owned and operated by the Port of Portland.
The airport was purchased by the Port of Portland in 1942, serving as a reliever airport for nearby Portland International Airport (PDX) until the 1950s. Troutdale Airport serves as a base for one full fixed-base operator (FBO), several limited FBOs, flight schools, and aircraft repair and maintenance facilities. It is also a popular base for scenic aerial tours of the Columbia River Gorge and recreational flying.
Operations at times may be limited or restricted as Portland International Airport take-off and approach paths cross directly above Troutdale Airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Portland–Troutdale Airport covers an area of 284 acres (115 ha) at an elevation of 39 feet (12 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 7/25 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,399 by 150 feet (1,646 x 46 m).
For the 12-month period ending July 1, 2008, the airport had 105,020 aircraft operations, an average of 287 per day: 95% general aviation, 4% air taxi, and 1% military. At that time there were 154 aircraft based at this airport: 84% single-engine, 9% multi-engine, 1% jet and 6% helicopter.
- Troutdale Aircraft Services, Inc. - Aircraft Maintenance Repair Service Center
- Envi Adventures - Troutdale based scenic flight operator
- TAS Properties LLC - Office and Hangar space leasing
- Gorge Winds Aviation – FBO, flight training, pilot shop
- Hillsboro Aviation – flight training, pilot shop
- Troutdale Airport, official site
- Envi Adventures
- Aerial photo as of 31 May 2002 from USGS The National Map
- (PDF), effective October 12, 2017
- FAA Terminal Procedures for TTD, effective October 12, 2017
- Resources for this airport: