|Full name||Troy Cole|
|Date of birth||April 11, 1986|
|Place of birth||Laguna Hills, California, United States|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2005–2007||Irvine Valley Lasers|
|2008||Mars Hill Lions|
|2010||AC St. Louis||28||(0)|
|2011||F.C. New York||23||(2)|
|2013||VSI Tampa Bay FC||8||(0)|
|2009||Mars Hill College (assistant)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 18, 2014.
Cole attended Laguna Hills High School in Laguna Hills, California, and played two years of college soccer at Irvine Valley College, scoring three goals and three assists as a defender, before transferring to Mars Hill College after his junior year. He scored 7 goals in 35 games for Mars Hill, and was his team captain as a senior.
Cole signed his first professional contract in 2010 when he was signed by AC St. Louis of the USSF Division 2 Professional League. He made his professional debut starting at right back on April 10, 2010 in a game against the Carolina RailHawks.
After the demise of AC St. Louis, Cole signed with F.C. New York of the USL Pro league on March 15, 2011. He scored his first professional goal while playing for New York, in a 3-0 victory over the Dayton Dutch Lions on June 10, 2011.
- Men's soccer player Troy Cole signs with Mars Hill College
- 2009 Atlanta Blackhawks stats
- AC St. Louis signs nine more players
- AC St. Louis soccer gets Nike sponsorship & Signs 12