|No. 84 – Denver Broncos|
|Born:||February 17, 1995|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||248 lb (112 kg)|
|High school:||Waubonsie Valley|
|NFL Draft:||2018 / Round: 5 / Pick: 156|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Fumagalli was born with amniotic band constriction, which forced doctors to amputate part of his left index finger a few days after he was born. He attended Waubonsie Valley High School in Aurora, Illinois. During his career he had 172 tackles and four sacks on defense and 64 receptions for 1,770 yards on offense. He committed to the University of Wisconsin to play college football.
After redshirting his first year at Wisconsin in 2013, Fumagalli appeared in all 14 games, with two starts, in 2014. He finished the season with 14 receptions for 187 yards. As a sophomore in 2015, he played in 11 games with four starts and had 28 receptions for 313 yards and one touchdown. As a junior in 2016, Fumagalli had 47 receptions for 580 yards and two touchdowns. He was named the Offensive MVP of the 2017 Cotton Bowl Classic after recording six receptions for 83 yards and a touchdown.
- Galloway, Jason (November 6, 2014). "Badgers football: Tight end Troy Fumagalli missing a finger, but doesn't miss balls thrown his way". Wisconsin State Journal. Retrieved March 20, 2018.
- Wilcox, George M. (August 6, 2014). "Missing finger doesn't deter Waubonsie's Fumagalli". Chicago Sun Times.
- "For Wisconsin tight end Troy Fumagalli, amputated finger is no big deal".
- "Tight end Fumagalli commits to Wisconsin".
- "Troy Fumagalli excited for role in Chryst offense".
- "Troy Fumagalli avoids scare, ready for LSU".
- 608-252-6174, JASON GALLOWAY firstname.lastname@example.org,. "Badgers football spring practice preview: Wisconsin tight end Troy Fumagalli returns for senior year".
- Journal, JASON GALLOWAY Wisconsin State. "Badgers football: Even bigger role expected for tight end Troy Fumagalli after strong 2016 season".
- "TE Troy Fumagalli helps Wisconsin spoil Western Michigan's perfect season in Cotton Bowl". January 2, 2017.
- "Wisconsin's Troy Fumagalli an X-factor in Cotton Bowl win over Western Michigan".
- "Broncos select tight end, Troy Fumagalli in the fifth round of the 2018 NFL Draft". MileHighReport.com. April 28, 2018. Retrieved June 2, 2018.
- DiLalla, Aric (September 1, 2018). "Broncos trim roster to 53 players". DenverBroncos.com.