From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up truce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ceasefire is a temporary stoppage of any armed conflict.
Truce may also refer to:
- Flag of truce, an internationally recognized white flag indicating truce
- Toddlers' Truce, early British TV scheduling policy which required transmission halt for an hour each weekday from 6 to 7 pm
- Truce (album), a 1982 album by Robin Trower and Jack Bruce
- Truce (film), a 2005 movie directed by Matthew Marconi, starring Buck Taylor
- "Truce" (song),a 1998 song by Jars of Clay
- Truce term, a word used by children to call for a temporary respite or truce during an activity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Truce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.