True Golf Classics: Pebble Beach Golf Links
|True Golf Classics: Pebble Beach Golf Links|
Japanese Super Famicom cover art
|Platform(s)||Super Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Genre(s)||Traditional golf simulation|
Multiplayer (up to four players)
True Golf Classics: Pebble Beach Golf Links[a] is a traditional golf simulation video game that was originally released in 1992 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. It was eventually released in 1993 to the Sega Genesis and the NEC PC9801. It is part of T&E Soft's True Golf series.
The golfing engine is very complex and it takes many button pushes on the game pad in order to deliver a single stroke. There is match play, stroke play, and a tournament mode. Anywhere from one to four players can play at once.
You can enter the Debug menu of the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Game Pak by entering the name T&ESOFT in the Register Players screen at position number 10.
Once done, Press and hold L + R keys on the Controller number 1 , then Press the Reset button on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
The following image will appear:
Additionally, holding one of the directional arrow keys in addition to L and resetting the console will make one of the following screens appear.
|Arrow Key on dpad||Resulting Screen|
|Down||True Golf Classics trophy win|
|Left||Main menu (skipping Intro screen)|
- "Release information (Super NES version)". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-10-09.
- "True Golf Classics: Pebble Beach Golf Links". The Cutting Room Floor. Retrieved 2017-11-05.
- "Release information (Sega Genesis version)". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2012-01-23.
- "Japanese name". SuperFamicom.org. Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- "Basic overview". MobyGames. Retrieved 2011-05-26.