|Studio album by Trust Company|
|Released||March 21, 2005 (UK/Europe)
March 22, 2005 (USA)
|Trust Company chronology|
|Singles from True Parallels|
True Parallels is the second studio album by American rock band Trust Company. Originally to be released in 2004, the release date had been pushed back to March 21, 2005 internationally and a day later in the United States. Despite little promotion from their label, the album entered the Billboard album charts at #32 and has gone on to sell in excess of 200,000 copies.
Trust Company was originally scheduled to play at Ozzfest 2003 but canceled to focus on finishing True Parallels. Several months prior to the album's release, original bassist Josh Moates left the group and was replaced by Walker Warren.
"Stronger" was released as the album's single. It has two versions for the music videos, the original version features the band performing at a party. The video was unreleased until it was uploaded in May 2017 by former bassist Walker Warren and was later posted on TRUSTCompany's Facebook page , the MTV2 version which received moderate airplay, features the band performing in a skatepark. Much like tracks from their previous album, "Stronger" served as the theme song to a WWE pay-per-view at Backlash 2005. It was also included on the soundtrack to MX vs. ATV Unleashed. According to drummer Jason Singleton on the band's message board, "The War is Over" gained much popularity within the World of Warcraft filmmaking community and was considered for a second single.
When they were known as 41down, the track that bore the title of this album was later remade for their album The Lonely Position of Neutral as the track "Falling Apart."
All music composed by Trust Company.
|2.||"The War Is Over"||3:20|
|8.||"Someone Like You"||2:52|
|9.||"Crossing the Line"||3:58|
|12.||"Without a Trace"||2:51|
|13.||"Retina [Hidden Track]"||3:15|
|Japanese bonus track|
|14.||"Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper, Rob Hyman)"||3:23|
- James Fukai - guitar, background vocals
- Kevin Palmer - guitar, vocals
- Jason Singleton - drums, background vocals
- Josh Moates - bass, art direction
- Howard Benson - keyboards, programming, producer
- Chris Cheney - bass
- John Ewing, Jr. - engineer
- Gersh - drum technician
- Don Gilmore - producer, engineer, mixing
- Eric Hunter - A&R
- Chris Lord-Alge - mixing
- Eric Miller - engineer
- Keith Nelson - guitar technician
- Layla Palmer - background vocals
- Evan Peters - A&R
- Fox Phelps - engineer
- Mike Plotnikoff - engineer
- Doug Robb - background vocals
- Jordan Schur - executive producer
- Marc "Cheetah" Steinberger - digital producer
Album - Billboard (North America)
|2005||The Billboard 200||32|
Singles - Billboard (North America)
|2005||"Stronger"||Mainstream Rock Tracks||22|
|2005||"Stronger"||Modern Rock Tracks||20|
- Ratliff, Brandon (2005-04-01). "Music - Trust Company - True Parallels Review". 411mania.com. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- Luerssen, John D. "True Parallels - Trust Company". AllMusic.
- Jom (2006-05-19). "TRUSTcompany - True Parallels (staff review)". Sputnikmusic. Retrieved 2012-12-02.