From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up truffle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The truffle is the edible body of fungi in the genus Tuber.
Truffle or Truffles may also refer to:
- Chocolate truffle, a chocolate confection
- Truffles (character), a character on Chowder
- Truffles, a minor character in Peanuts
- Truffles, a Happy Tree Friends character
- "Savoy Truffle", a song by The Beatles
- False truffle, various kinds of hypogeous fungi other than Tuber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Truffle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.