Aeropuerto de Trujillo
|Elevation AMSL||3 ft / 1 m|
The airport parallels the coastline, roughly 100 metres (330 ft) inland from the shore. Numerous houses and hotels use the runway for access to the city.
The Punta Castilla non-directional beacon (Ident: CTL) is located 5.2 nautical miles (9.6 km) north-northwest of Trujillo Airport. The Roatan VOR-DME (Ident: ROA) is located 41.0 nautical miles (75.9 km) northwest of the airport.
|Aviac||La Ceiba, Puerto Lempira|
- Airport information for Trujillo Airport at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Airport information for Trujillo Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- Google Maps - Trujillo
- "Trujillo Airport". SkyVector. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Punta Castilla NDB". Our Airports. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Roatan VOR". Our Airports. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- Accident history for Trujillo-Capiro Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- OpenStreetMaps - Trujillo
- OurAirports - Trujillo Airport
|This article about a Central American airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Honduran building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|