|University||Truman State University|
|Conference||Great Lakes Valley Conference|
|Athletic director||Jerry Wollmering|
|Football stadium||James S. Stokes Stadium|
|Basketball arena||John J. Pershing Arena|
|Fight song||"Hail to the Bulldogs!"|
|Colors||Purple and White
The Truman Bulldogs are the sports teams of Truman State University, located in Kirksville, Missouri. They participate in the NCAA's Division II and in the Great Lakes Valley Conference (GLVC), joining the conference in 2013 after having been a member of the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association (MIAA) since that league's creation in 1912.
The official mascot of Truman State Athletic teams is the Bulldog.
- James S. Stokes Stadium is the home of the TSU Bulldog football and track and field teams. Inside the stadium is the Kenneth Gardner Track.
- John J. Pershing Arena It is the home for Bulldog Basketball, Volleyball and Wrestling and also serves as the main practice facility for the Truman Athletics Department.
- Bulldog Softball Park is the site of Truman’s softball field, and is located just south of Stokes Stadium. The softball field was constructed in 1972 and has a seating capacity for 200 spectators. Additional seating can be transported in when necessary.
- Bulldog Baseball Park is the site of Truman’s baseball field, and is located just south of Stokes Stadium.
- Bulldog Soccer Park is home of the Bulldog soccer teams.
- Truman Tennis Courts is home of the Truman Tennis Teams.
|This sports-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports team in Missouri is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|