From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Trump or trump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trump may refer to:
- Trump (card games), a card of a suit which outranks all other suits in many trick-taking games
- Trumps (Tarot cards), or Major Arcana, special cards in the Tarot pack
- Trumps, or court piece, a trick-taking card game related to whist
- Trump (surname), any of several persons with the name
- Donald Trump (born 1946), American businessman, television personality, and President-elect of the United States
- Trump (video gamer) (born 1987), pseudonym of Jeffrey Shih, Hearthstone streamer and competitor
- The Trump Organization, a business conglomerate led by Donald Trump
- Trump Shuttle, an airline whose livery was "TRUMP"
- Trump (comics), a character in the Marvel Universe from 1984
- Warden Trump, a character in the video game Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker (2006)
- Trump (magazine), 1957, a humor magazine
- "The last trump", a trumpet call signaling the resurrection of the dead in 1 Corinthians 15
- "The Last Trump", a fantasy story by Isaac Asimov referring to this
- HMS Trump (P333), a British submarine, 1944–1969
- USCGC William Trump (WPC-1111), a US Coast Guard cutter
- Archaic term for trumpet
- The Trump (horse), an Australian racehorse born 1932
- Trump, also known as a Jew's harp, a small musical instrument played in the mouth
- Trump, slang for noisy flatulence
- All pages beginning with "Trump"
- All pages with titles containing Trump
- Donald Trump (disambiguation)
- List of things named after Donald Trump
- Trumped (disambiguation)
- Trumpy (disambiguation)
- Trumpf, a machine tool company
- Van Trump (disambiguation)
- Top Trumps, a trading card game series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.