Trump Ice was initially sold in national grocery chains and at specialty food stores through the United States; the water brand is now exclusively available at Trump-branded hotels, restaurants and golf clubs. According to Trump's 2016 Financial Disclosure Form, which was filed with the Federal Elections Commission, his personal earnings from Trump Ice in the previous year amounted to $413,339.
Kelly Perdew, the winner of The Apprentice 2, was privately appointed as Executive Vice President of Trump Ice as part of his contractual extension with The Trump Organization. Trump Ice was distributed by Mountain Spring Waters of America in the New York and New Jersey area.
- Trump Ice was featured in season 1 of The Apprentice when the competitors had to try to solicit and to sell the water.
- In an Access Hollywood interview, Sylvester Stallone, who had also launched his own bottled water line called Sly Water, was asked to take a blind taste test of two types of water: his and that of a competitor. When asked which one he preferred after tasting both, Stallone incorrectly identified Trump Ice as his own water brand. After finding he was wrong, he replied he would not wash his socks using the other water. When told that the other water was Trump Ice, Stallone laughed and apologized to Donald Trump. Somewhat shocked by the proceedings, Stallone joked that Rocky VII would be a showdown between his and Trump's brands of water.
- "Trump Ice Spring Water: Donald J Trump Hotel Collection Real Estate Casinos Golf Clubs Financial University Restaurants Merchandise Corporation Company".
- Donald Trump (16 May 2016). "Trump-2016-Financial-Disclosure" (PDF). Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "Mountain Spring Waters of America and The Trump Organization Sign Strategic Distribution Agreement to Distribute Trump Ice Spring Water". PRNewsWire. 2005-03-10. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
- Sylvester Stallone (May 4, 2007). Stallone Water? (Television show). Access Hollywood. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|