Trump International Hotel and Tower (Honolulu)
|Trump International Hotel Waikiki|
|Location||223 Saratoga Rd.
Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
|Construction started||July 2006|
|Opening||November 16, 2009|
|Cost||Not publicly known
(Sold out at $700 million)
|Roof||380 feet (115.8 m)|
|Floor area||775,000 square feet (72,000 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Benjamin Woo Architects, LLC.
Guerin Glass Architects
|Developer||Irongate AZREP LLC|
|Structural engineer||Baldridge & Associates Structural Engineering, Inc.|
Trump International Hotel Waikiki or Trump Waikiki is a condo-hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii. Trump Waikiki is 350 ft (110 m) tall, 775,000 sq ft (72,000 m2) tower with a total of about 462 units. The building includes The Spa at Trump and dining space, as well as a fitness center, library, lobby bar, cafe, parking and 6th floor ocean view residential & hotel lobby.
In July 2006, demolition of the Royal Islander and Reef Lanai hotels made room for Trump Waikiki. On November 10, 2006, almost three full years before completion, all 462 units were pre-sold in one day for a total of $700 million, or $1.5 million on average. The building opened on November 1, 2009 and by February 2010, 361 of the hotel-condominium's 462 units were still vacant due to "an internal matter with the financing of the building."
Relationship with Donald Trump
- GmbH, Emporis. "Trump International Hotel Waikiki, Honolulu - 169374 - EMPORIS".
- "Waikiki Beach Hotels - Trump International Hotel Waikiki - Luxury 5 Star Hotels in Honolulu Hawaii".
- New Trump hotel still mostly empty
- Trump Tower Waikiki Hotel Opening in Hawaii Among Waikiki Hotels, Classy, Elegant -- and Expensive, Marketwire 2009
- "Trump Waikiki".
- Official Trump International Hotel Waikiki website
- Official Trump Waikiki Residences website
- June 4, 2006 Honolulu advisor location
- Emporis.com Page