|Founder||Donald J. Trump|
|Products||The Apprentice (U.S.)|
Donald J. Trump Presents The Ultimate Merger
|Owner||The Trump Organization|
Trump Productions LLC is an American television production company established by Donald Trump in 2004 that serves as the entertainment business wing of the Trump Organization. The company produces network and cable television shows including The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice in association with Mark Burnett Productions. Until 2015, the firm also produced the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants. Financial disclosures made during the Trump campaign valued the business at $15 million, with revenue over $4 million in 2015.
Past and current productions
- The Apprentice (U.S.) (2004)
- Pageant Place (2007)
- Celebrity Apprentice (2008)
- Donald J. Trump Presents The Ultimate Merger (2010)
- Horwitz Jeff. "Donald Trump wealth details released by federal regulators". 680 News. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
- "Trump Productions". The Trump Organization. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- Sara McIntosh Wooten (Sep 1, 2008). Donald Trump: From Real Estate to Reality TV. Enslow Publishers, Inc. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- "Donald Trump". Golf Channel. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- "Donald Trump". Gold Star. Retrieved 31 May 2014.