|Body and chassis|
|Class||Compact crossover SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Wheelbase||2,650 mm (104.3 in)|
|Length||4,510 mm (177.6 in)|
|Width||1,852 mm (72.9 in)|
|Height||1,677 mm (66.0 in)|
The Trumpchi GS4 debuted as a pre-production concept on the 2015 North American International Auto Show.  This final production version debuted on the 2015 Auto Shanghai and was later launched in the Chinese auto market. The Trumpchi GS4 SUV is based on the same platform as the Trumpchi GA3 sedan and is positioned below the Trumpchi GS5 crossover. Pricing ranges from around 80,000 yuan to around 120,000 yuan ($13,000 – 19,360).
Trumpchi GS4 EV
The Trumpchi GS4 EV is a new electric vehicle debuted on the 2015 Guangzhou Auto Show and based on the Trumpchi GS4 crossover, it was launched on the Chinese car market during the second half of 2016.
Trumpchi GS4 PHEV
The GS4's PHEV model is also sold by Mitsubishi under the Eupheme brand as simply the "Eupheme PHEV" where as the EV model is sold both by Toyota under the Leahead brand as the ix4 and Honda under the Everus brand as the Shirui.
- "Guangzhou Auto Trumpchi GS4 SUV debuts on the Detroit Auto Show". Car News China. 2015-01-13. Retrieved 2019-03-18.
- "Sneak Preview: the new Guangzhou Auto Trumpchi GS4 SUV LIVE at the Detroit Auto Show". Car News China. 2015-01-12. Retrieved 2019-03-18.
- "The Guangzhou Auto Trumpchi GS4 SUV is ready for China". Car News China. 2015-03-27. Retrieved 2019-03-18.
- "Spy Shots: Guangzhou Auto Trumpchi GS4 SUV is Naked in China". Car News China. 2015-03-05. Retrieved 2019-03-18.
- "Guangzhou Auto Trumpchi GS4 EV debuts on the Guangzhou Auto Show in China". Car News China. 2015-11-20. Retrieved 2019-03-18.