|Running time||2 minutes|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Hosted by||Donald Trump|
|Recording studio||New York|
|Original release||June 14, 2004– 2008|
|Sponsored by||Office Depot|
Donald Trump had been contacted by Infinity Broadcasting Corporation and Clear Channel Communications, both of which were interested in having him do a radio program. Trump chose Clear Channel, which agreed to Trump's idea of a 90-second program. Trumped! was announced on April 29, 2004. The program was to feature Trump discussing economic, political, and pop cultural matters. Trump's commentaries were to last 60 to 90 seconds, and would air in the morning. Friday segments would feature Trump discussing his decision to fire each contestant on the previous night's new episode of The Apprentice. Prior to the program's launch, Office Depot signed up to sponsor the program as part of a deal in which Trump would read the company's ads on the air.
Trumped! began airing on Trump's 58th birthday: June 14, 2004. The program had the largest launch in radio history, premiering on 320 Clear Channel stations. Trump hosted the program from his New York office. On the program Trump expressed his views on current events, life, sports, entertainment, finance, economics, business, real estate, and politics. An October 2004 newspaper gives a length of two minutes for the program.
- Traub, James (2004-09-12). "Trumpologies". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- "Trump adding his voice to morning-drive radio". Chicago Sun-Times. 2004-04-29. Retrieved 2017-11-26. (Subscription required (help)).
- "Clear Channel gives The Donald radio show". United Press international. 2004-04-29. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- Poole, Dave (2004-05-01). "No Business Like Trump's Business". The Columbus Dispatch. Retrieved 2017-11-26 – via NewsLibrary. (Subscription required (help)).
- Cohen, Karen-Janine (2004-06-08). "Office Depot, Trump Team Up". Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- "Office Depot Backing Trump's New Radio Show". The Palm Beach Post. 2004-06-09. Retrieved 2017-11-26. (Subscription required (help)).
- "'Trumped!' premieres on local radio". The State Journal-Register. 2004-06-17. Retrieved 2017-11-26. (Subscription required (help)).
- Corey Deitz (2004-04-29). "He's Hired: Trump Goes National With New Radio Feature". About.com. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Corey Deitz. ""Trumped!" - Donald Trump On Radio". About.com. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Simone Payment (2008-10-13). Donald Trump: Profile of a Real Estate Tycoon: Easyread Super Large 20pt Edition. ISBN 9781427091703. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Stephen M. Silverman (2004-04-29). "The Donald to Get New Wife, Radio Show". People. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "Radio & Records from October 1, 2004" (PDF). p. 7. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- Tedeschi, Bob (2006-02-06). "Now for Sale Online, the Art of the Vacation". The New York Times. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- Zarya, Valentina (2016-07-12). "Donald Trump Used His Radio Show To Rate Women's Looks". Fortune. Retrieved 2011-11-26.
- Massie, Christopher; Kaczynski, Andrew (2016-03-16). "There Are Hours Of Audio Of Donald Trump's Nationally Syndicated Radio Show In The 2000s". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 2011-11-26.