- the City of Hereford is 18 km (11 mi) to the west on the A438
- Ledbury is 7 km (4.3 mi) to the east on the A438
- Leominster is 28 km (17 mi) to the northwest initially on the A417
- Gloucester is 32 km (20 mi) to the southeast initially on the A4172
The half-timbered inn is said to be some 800 years old and so named from the obligation of coaches that passed by to blow their coach horns.
The crossing must have been an important intersection of the Gloucester to Leominster and Tewkesbury to Hereford roads.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Trumpet, Herefordshire.|
- for Trumpet, Herefordshire
- BBC Hereford and Worcester
|This Herefordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|