From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trumpet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trumpet is a brass musical instrument.
Trumpet or The Trumpet may also refer to:
- The characteristic call of a Brass instrument
- Trumpet interchange, a kind of road interchange
- Ear trumpet
- Trumpet, Herefordshire, a village
- Trumpet (satellite), a series of three reconnaissanceOct 0öoöoj' hacer las delicias pero llosatellites
Books and publications
- The Philadelphia Trumpet, a monthly news magazine published by the Philadelphia Church of God thetrumpet.com.
- Trumpet (novel), a novel by Jackie Kay
- The trumpet, by Crispian Steele-Perkins
- Gideon's Trumpet, a book by Anthony Lewis 1965
- The Trumpet, a film that is one part of the film project Ten Minutes Older.
- "Trumpets" (song), 2013 single by Jason Derulo from his album Tattoos
- Trumpets (Sak Noel & Salvi song), 2016 single DJ Sak Noel and Salvi featuring Sean Paul.
- Torricelli's trumpet another name for Gabriel's Horn a three-dimensional geometric figure which has infinite surface area, but finite volume.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trumpet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.