Trumptonshire is a fictional county created by Gordon Murray, in which the Trumptonshire Trilogy of Camberwick Green, Trumpton and Chigley are located. According to Murray, the three communities are based on real locations one and a half miles from each other at the corners of an equilateral triangle.
The puppets are designed to be around 8 inches /20 cm high (without hat), though certain sites give variations between 6 and 8 inches.
BBC Studios and Post Production's Digital Media Services team remastered all 39 episodes of the Trumptonshire Trilogy in 2011 for DVD release, cleaning, scanning and digitally restoring the film footage frame by frame.
References in other media
- "In Search of the Real Trumptonshire", Trumptonshire Web http://www.t-web.co.uk/trumpvil.htm, retrieved 23 June 2012 Missing or empty
- "Breathing new life into the Trumptonshire Trilogy", BBC Studios and Post Production http://www.bbcstudiosandpostproduction.com/trumptonshire/restoring_trumptonshire_trilogy.html, retrieved 23 June 2012 Missing or empty
- "Radiohead Artist Stanley Donwood Shares "Burn the Witch" Behind-the-Scenes Shots | Pitchfork". pitchfork.com. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- The Trumptonshire Trilogy
- BBC Radio 4 Sunday Best – Here is a Box, a Musical Box
- The Story of Watch With Mother: Part 4 – "Here is a Box, a Musical Box ..."
|This BBC Television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|