|Look up truss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A truss is an architectural structure.
Truss may also refer to:
- Truss (medicine), a type of surgical appliance
- Timber roof truss, a common component of modern wood construction
- Truss (Unix), a Unix operating system program to trace system calls with their arguments and signals
- Truss rod, a guitar part used to adjust the profile of its neck
- Truss (botany), a terminal cluster of flowers or fruit arising from one stalk
- Truss (surname), a list of people with the surname
- Trussing in cooking, is a method to tie poultry to hold its shape for roasting.
- Truss bridge, a style of bridge architecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Truss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.