Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up truss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A truss is an architectural structure.
Truss may also refer to:
- Truss (medicine), a type of surgical appliance
- Truss (unit), a bundle of hay or straw
- Timber roof truss, a common component of modern wood construction
- Truss (Unix), a Unix operating system program
- Truss rod, a guitar part used to adjust the profile of its neck
- Truss (botany), a terminal cluster of flowers or fruit arising from one stalk
- Truss (surname), a list of people with the surname
- Trussing needle in cooking, used to tie poultry to hold its shape for roasting.
- Truss head screw, with a low and wide profile
- Truss bridge, a style of bridge architecture
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Truss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.