Trust Me (TV series)
|Created by||Hunt Baldwin
|Written by||Hunt Baldwin
|Directed by||Ciaran Connelly
Michael M. Robin
|Ending theme||"Today" by The Smashing Pumpkins|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Executive producer(s)||Hunt Baldwin
Michael M. Robin
|Cinematography||Brian J. Reynolds|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||The Shephard/Robin Company
Warner Horizon Television
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Original release||January 26 – April 7, 2009|
On April 10, 2009, TNT canceled the series of Trust Me after one season.
The series revolves around Rothman, Greene, and Moore, a fictional advertising firm. The storylines center on the difficulties of securing accounts and the characters' personal lives.
- Tom Cavanagh – Conner, the firm's brilliant but irresponsible ad copywriter who began his partnership less than a decade ago with Mason. Twitchy Conner is a bachelor with a checkered history of failed romances and a growing debt to the company which he incurred by abusing the expense account.
- Eric McCormack – Mason McGuire, the firm's newly promoted Creative Director and straitlaced family man. Mason's levelheaded nature often counteracts Conner's unpredictable behavior even though Mason is highly neurotic. He works well with Conner because of their work ethic but he has workaholic tendencies that affect his marriage.
- Geoffrey Arend – Hector Culligan, one of the firm's idealistic young ad men who shares office space with colleague and best friend Mike, with whom he used to play Xbox games. Hector is known for celebrity impersonations.
- Sarah Clarke – Erin McGuire, Mason's wife and mother to their son and daughter. She tolerates Mason's workaholic tendencies.
- Mike Damus – Tom Fuller, Hector's colleague and one half of their team. He has been dating someone in their company.
- Griffin Dunne – Tony Mink, the firm's boss who had a tendency to break promises in the wake of business, but still maintains a healthy relationship with his employees, primarily Mason.
- Monica Potter – Sarah Krajicek-Hunter, the new hire and ad copywriter who regrets her hiring at the company. She is divorced and later finds out that her former husband is gay. She seems to be attracted to Conner.
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date|
|1||"Before and After"||Michael M. Robin||Hunt Baldwin & John Coveny||January 26, 2009|
|2||"All Hell the Victors"||Michael M. Robin||Hunt Baldwin & John Coveny||February 2, 2009|
|3||"But Wait, There's More"||TBA||TBA||February 9, 2009|
|4||"Au Courant"||TBA||Rob Ulin||February 16, 2009|
|5||"Way Beyond the Call"||TBA||TBA||February 23, 2009|
|6||"Promises Promises"||TBA||TBA||March 3, 2009|
|7||"Damage Control"||TBA||TBA||March 10, 2009|
|8||"What's the Rush"||TBA||TBA||March 17, 2009|
|9||"Odd Man Out"||TBA||Rob Ulin||March 17, 2009|
|10||"Thanks, I Needed That"||TBA||TBA||March 31, 2009|
|11||"Norming"||Michael M. Robin||Teleplay by: Joy Gregory & Rob Ulin
Story by: Joy Gregory
|March 31, 2009|
|12||"You Got Chocolate in My Peanut Butter"||TBA||TBA||April 7, 2009|
|13||"The More Things Change"||TBA||TBA||April 7, 2009|
- In South Africa, Trust Me Aired during mid-2009 on the pay channel M-Net Series, channel 110.
- In South America, is transmitted by the cable channel from Argentina, I-SAT.
- In Ireland, Trust Me is being broadcast on RTE2 on Friday mornings at 2.05.
- In New Zealand, Trust me began airing 20 July 2010 on TV2, 10:30 Tuesday nights.
- In Portugal, Trust Me will begin airing on Fox Next from 10 September 2010.
- In Brazil, began airing 2 September 2010 on SBT.
- In Slovenia, it began airing 3 December 2010 on POP Brio and finished 26 February 2011.
- In Slovakia, it aired on TV Fooor.
- In Croatia, it aired on the second channel of Croatian public television - HRT 2.
- In Greece, it aired on Star Channel.
- Kimball, Trevor (April 10, 2009). "TNT's 'Trust' after one season (no season two)". TVSeriesFinale.com. Retrieved July 2, 2017.
- http://www.zap2it.com/TV/news/zap-tnttruthinadvertising,0,3391049.story 'Truth in Advertising' Comes to TNT], from zap2it.com