Type of site
|Technology news, product review|
Trusted Reviews is a web publication focused on technology, published in London, UK by Incisive Media
Trusted Reviews was founded in 2003 by Hugh Chappell and Riyad Emeran as a response to the decline in sales of computer reviews magazines. Launched to provide a web only product for increasingly internet-literate users, access was deliberately made free to compete with paid-for magazine subscriptions. The website covers the consumer technology market, focusing on mobile phones, TV and audio visual equipment and computing.
In 2010, Cliff Jones was appointed editor of Trusted Reviews.
In 2018, Nick Merritt was appointed Editor-in-Chief.
- Soskin, David (12 October 2010). Net Profit: How to Succeed in Digital Business. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 9780470971352.
- "TrustedReviews.com Ltd.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- "IPC buys product review site Trustedreviews.com". www.campaignlive.co.uk. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- Kiss, Jemima (22 October 2007). "IPC buys trustedreviews.com". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- "Cliff Jones is new editor of TrustedReviews". www.inpublishing.co.uk. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- ResponseSource. "Media Interview with Evan Kypreos, editor of TrustedReviews". ResponseSource. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- "Evan Kypreos appointed editor of TrustedReviews". www.inpublishing.co.uk. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- Reviews, Trusted (3 July 2018). "Who we are and how to contact us". Trusted Reviews. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- "Trusted Reviews". Time. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- "Future plc acquires TI Media". Future. 21 April 2020. Retrieved 24 March 2021.