Truth Serum (comics)
Originally published as a mini comic in 2001 and given away for free, it appeared as a three-issue mini series published by Slave Labor Graphics in 2002. In 2004 it was translated and published by Italian publisher Alta-Fedelta.
In 2006, the Slave Labor Graphics mini-series, along with a long-running story from the Dark Horse Comics website and some new material was collected and self-published by City Cyclops as a 128-page oversized volume. The second Truth Serum book, Truth Serum: The Lonely Parade was published in 2007. In 2008 Truth Serum Conversations was published. It's a limited edition, full-color collection of the weekly strip.
- 2007 Truth Serum was nominated for two Eisner Awards; Best Humor Publication and Best Graphic Album Reprint.
- "Jon Adams | Books". City Cyclops. Retrieved 2012-01-09.
- "Dark Horse Message Boards • View forum - Truth Serum". Boards.darkhorse.com. Retrieved 2012-01-09.
- Jamin Brophy-Warren, "Daily Diversion: Two New Web Comics Worth Your While," The Wall Street Journal (April 2, 2008).
- "Jon Adams | Hello There". City Cyclops. Retrieved 2012-01-09.
- The 2007 Eisner Awards: 2007 Master Nominations
- Official Truth Serum site
- Interview with Jon Adams.
- Review of Truth Serum: The Lonely Parade.
- Video of a Truth Serum play.
|This Dark Horse Comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|