Truth or Dare (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up truth or dare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Truth or Dare? is a party game requiring a minimum of three players.
Truth or Dare may also refer to:
Film and television
- "Truth or Dare" (Undeclared episode), 13th episode of Undeclared Season 1
- Truth or Dare, 1996 TV drama starring Helen Baxendale and John Hannah
- Truth or Dare? (film), 1986 horror film by Tim Ritter
- Madonna: Truth or Dare, 1991 documentary film chronicling Madonna's Blond Ambition World Tour
- Truth or Dare: 6th Floor Rear Flat, 2003 Hong Kong film
- Truth or Dare, 2012 film directed by Robert Heath
- Truth or Dare (2013 film), a horror film by Jessica Cameron
- Truth or Dare (Automatic Loveletter album), 2011
- Truth or Dare (Oomph! album), 2010 English language compilation album by Neue Deutsche Härte band Oomph!
- "Truth or Dare", a song by N*E*R*D from their 2001 album In Search of...
- Dare (La La La), a 2014 single by Shakira, originally named "Truth or Dare"
- Truth or Dare (fragrance), a perfume by Madonna, released in April 2012
- Truth or Dare (novel), novel by R. L. Stine, 28th novel in the Fear Street series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Truth or Dare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.