From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up try in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A try is a way of scoring points in rugby league and rugby union.
Try may also refer to:
- Conversion (gridiron football), a way of scoring points in American and Canadian football
- Boiling fat, such as in a whaling operation, to produce oil
- TRY, the ISO 4217 code for the Turkish Lira
- A statement used in the exception handling syntax of several computer languages
- Try!, the first live album by the John Mayer Trio
- Try (album), an album by Bebo Norman
- "Try" (Nelly Furtado song), a 2004 single by Nelly Furtado
- "Try" (Michael Penn song), a song by Michael Penn from his 1997 album Resigned
- "Try" (Blue Rodeo song), a song by Blue Rodeo from their 1987 album Outskirts
- "Try (For Good Reason)", a song by Night Ranger from Feeding off the Mojo
- "Try", a song by Pennywise from their 1995 album About Time
- "Try", a song by The Magic Numbers from their 2005 album The Magic Numbers
- "Try, Try, Try", a 2000 single by The Smashing Pumpkins
- "Try" (Pink song), a 2012 single by Pink
- "Try", a song by Backstreet Boys from In a World Like This
- "Try" (Colbie Caillat song), a 2014 single by Colbie Caillat
- Try (The Killing), an episode of the American television drama series The Killing
- "Try" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the television series The Walking Dead
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Try.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.