This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Products||Firearms, Ammunition, ATGMs, Self-propelled artillery, Mortar carriers, Military vehicles|
TSNIITOCHMASH (Russian: ЦНИИТОЧМАШ) is a Russian industrial design bureau. TSNIITOCHMASH is a major designer and producer of weapons for the Russian military and MVD Internal Troops. The name is an initialism for Central Scientific - Research Institute for Precision Machine Engineering (Центральный научно-исследовательский институт точного машиностроения).
TSNIITOCHMASH determines the development of and develops small arms and simulators for them, individual field equipment, conducts R&D on control systems for precision-guided munitions (as well as protection against them), field artillery systems and new materials. It also develops most cartridges, from small arms up to 14.5×114mm, for the Russian Army.
- 9×21mm Gyurza SR-1M Gyurza pistol, cartridges: SP-10, SP-11
- 9×21mm Gyurza SR-2 Veresk submachine gun, cartridges: SP-10, SP-11
- 9×39mm SR-3 Vikhr compact assault rifle, cartridges: SP-5, SP-6
- 9×39mm AS Val "special automatic rifle," cartridges: SP-5, SP-6
- 9×39mm VSS Vintorez "special sniper rifle," cartridges: SP-5, SP-6
- 7.62×42mm PSS silenced pistol, cartridge: SP-4
- 5.66×39mm APS Underwater Assault Rifle, cartridges: MPS, MPST
- 4.5×40mmR SPP-1M Underwater pistol, cartridges: SPS
- 9M113M SACLOS Anti-tank missile
- 2S9 Nona
- State Demonstration-Test Center - SDTC
- Ordnance upgrade program for 120mm self-propelled Mortars - Nona-SVK, and 2S31 Vena
- "Список аффилированных лиц". e-disclosure.ru. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- "ЦНИИТОЧМАШ" [TSNIITOCHMASH]. tsniitochmash.ru (in Russian).