|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
TSNIITOCHMASH (Russian: ЦНИИТОЧМАШ) is an initialism for the Central Scientific - Research Institute for Precision Machine Engineering (Центральный научно-исследовательский институт точного машиностроения), a Russian industrial design bureau. TSNIITOCHMASH is a major designer and producer of weapons for the Russian military and MVD Internal Troops.
TSNIITOCHMASH determines the development of and develops small arms and simulators for them, individual field equipment, conducts R&D on control systems for precision-guided munitions (as well as protection against them), field artillery systems and new materials. It also develops most cartridges, from small arms up to 14.5×114mm, for the Russian Army.
- 9×21mm Gyurza SR-1M Gyurza pistol, cartridges: SP-10, SP-11
- 9×21mm Gyurza SR-2 Veresk submachine gun, cartridges: SP-10, SP-11
- 9×39mm SR-3 Vikhr compact assault rifle, cartridges: SP-5, SP-6
- 9×39mm AS Val "special automatic rifle," cartridges: SP-5, SP-6
- 9×39mm VSS Vintorez "special sniper rifle," cartridges: SP-5, SP-6
- 7.62×42mm PSS silenced pistol, cartridge: SP-4
- 5.66×39mm APS Underwater Assault Rifle, cartridges: MPS, MPST
- 4.5×40mmR SPP-1M Underwater pistol, cartridges: SPS
- 9M113M SACLOS Anti-tank missile
- State Demonstration-Test Center - SDTC
- Ordnance upgrade program for 120mm self-propelled Mortars - Nona-SVK, and 2S31 Vena
- "ЦНИИТОЧМАШ" [TSNIITOCHMASH]. tsniitochmash.ru (in Russian).