|Time zone||UTC+4 ( )|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+5 ( )|
Tsaghkalanj (Armenian: Ծաղկալանջ, also Romanized as Tsakhkalandzh; until 1978, Agdzhakala and Aghjaghala) is a village in the Armavir Province of Armenia. The village's church, dedicated to Saint George (Surb Gevorg), dates to the 1870s. It rests on an earlier circular foundation. Nearby, is the whitewashed Amenaprkich Church of an unknown date. There is also a Neolithic-Chalcolithic tell in the village and Bronze Age burial mounds, while the ruins of Amenaprkich, a medieval settlement are nearby.
- Tsaghkalanj at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia[dead link] – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, Statistical Committee of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 36; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.