|• Summer (DST)||(UTC+5)|
Tsaghkunk (Armenian: Ծաղկունք, also Romanized as Tsaghkunk’, Tsaghkunq, and Tsakhkunk; until 1946, Abdurahman; formerly, Verkhnyaya Aylanlu and Verin Aylanlu) is a town in the Armavir Province of Armenia. The town's church dates from the 19th century.
- Tsaghkunk, Armavir at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 35; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Armavir Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|