Tsentralnyi District, Dnipro
Map of the urban districts of Dnipro
|• Total||10.403 km2 (4.017 sq mi)|
|• Density||6,800/km2 (18,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
|Area code||+380 562|
It was originally created in 1932 as the Tsentralnyi Nahornyi District, but on 2 December 1934 it was renamed as the Kirovskyi District. In 1936 the eastern part of district became the Zhovtnevyi District. In 1973 more territories of the Tsentralnyi District were passed to the newly formed Babushkinskyi District.
- "Tsentralnyj Raion". Official Internet-portal (in Ukrainian). Dnipro City Council. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "Kirovskyi Raion" (in Ukrainian). http://gorod.dp.ua/. Retrieved 4 February 2015. External link in
- "Kirovskyi District Council". Informational portal of the self-government in Ukraine (in Ukrainian). Rada.info. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "Kirovskyi Raion, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, City of Dnipropetrovsk". Regions of Ukraine and their Structure (in Ukrainian). Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- Tsentralnyi Raion at the Dnipro City Council website
|This article about a location in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|