|Full name||Tshering Dorji|
|Date of birth||11 September 1995|
|Place of birth||Ramjar, Trashiyangtse, Bhutan|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Thimphu City F.C.|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Tshering Dorji (born 11 September 1995) is a Bhutanese international footballer, currently playing for South United , having previously played for Thimphu City FC  and Ugyen Academy. He started playing football in 2004 and was inspired by his father to take up the sport. He first played for Bhutan in 2011.
- Scores and results list the Bhutan's goal tally first.
|1.||12 March 2015||Sugathadasa Stadium, Colombo, Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|2.||8 October 2015||Changlimithang Stadium, Thimphu, Bhutan||Maldives||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|3.||24 December 2015||Trivandrum International Stadium, India||2015 SAFF Championship|
|4.||29 March 2016||National Stadium, Malé, Maldives||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|5.||6 June 2019||Changlimithang Stadium, Thimphu, Bhutan||Guam||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Tshering Dorji – FIFA competition record
- "Tshering Dorji". Soccerway. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- "Bhutan's Two Heroes With Three Important Goals In Between Them". The Bhutanese. 23 March 2015.
- Tshering Dorji at National-Football-Teams.com
- Sirilal, Ranga (12 March 2015). "World's worst Bhutan win on World Cup qualifying debut". Reuters. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
|This biographical article related to Bhutanese association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|