|Full name||Tsholola Tshinyama|
|Date of birth||12 December 1980|
|Place of birth||Kananga, DR Congo|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2003–2007||Ajax Cape Town||85||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 May 2011.
Tsholola Tshinyama (born 12 December 1980), commonly known as Tiko, is a Congolese footballer who last played for Belgian Pro League club Lokeren as a midfielder in 2013. As of the summer of 2013, he is a free agent player.
Tshinyama started his career at Congolese side Saint-Luc before moving to TP Mazembe. In 2003 he signed for the South African team Ajax Cape Town and went on to make more than 60 appearances for the side. Despite playing primarily as a defensive midfielder Tshinyama also scored on several occasions for them.
- SC Lokeren (Belgium) (2007-)
- Ajax Cape Town (South Africa) (2003–2007)
- Tout Puissant Mazembe (Democratic Republic of Congo) (2001–2002)
- AS Saint-Luc (Democratic Republic of Congo) (2000)
- Tsholola Tshinyama at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to association football in the Democratic Republic of the Congo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|