Tsing Lung Tau
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Tsing Lung Tau is located on the southwest coast of the New Territories in Hong Kong, between Sham Tseng and Tai Lam; west from Tsuen Wan and east of Tuen Mun. Tsing Lung Tau is west of the adjoining area of Sham Tseng, which is a little bit larger. The coast of Tsing Lung Tau once was a long beaches with one named Dragon Beach (青龍灣) and some tiny farmlands, however, it was reclaimed by the HKSAR Government for the widening of the Castle Peak Road in 2006.
There are three villages in Tsing Lung Tau: Tsing Lung Tau Village (青龍頭村), Tsing Lung Tau New Village (青龍頭新村) and Yuen Tun Village (圓墩村), with many villa-style developments.
The main private housing estates of the area are:
- Hong Kong Garden. 28 blocks, completed between 1986 and 2010.
- Sea Crest Villa Phase 5
- Lung Tang Court (龍騰閣). Located at 88-90 Castle Peak Road, it was completed in 1982.
- Hong Kong Dragon Garden
- A Tin Hau Temple, located at Nos. 56-58 Castle Peak Road, was built before 1889.
Bus service from KMB:
Bus service from Citybus:
- 96M Tsuen Wan MTR - Tsing Lung Tau
- 96 Tsuen Wan Market - Tsing Lung Tau
- 302 Kwai Fong MTR - Tsing Lung Tau Hong Kong Garden
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tsing Lung Tau.|