Tsing Yi Pier
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Tsing Yi Pier (Chinese: 青衣碼頭) or Tsing Yi Ferry Terminus (青衣渡輪碼頭) is a ferry pier on Tsing Yi Island, Hong Kong. It replaced Tsing Yi Town old pier that was buried during land reclamation. There were ferries to Tsuen Wan and Central. The service ceased to exist and the pier freed for public use thereafter.
The pier is on the east seafront of reclaimed land of Tsing Yi Bay, near Tsing Leng Tsui, facing Rambler Channel. Three housing estates Greenfield Garden, Grand Horizon and Serene Garden are very close to it.
Tsing Yi Ferry Bus Terminus is in front of the pier. The following routes Kowloon Motor Bus routes terminate here:
- 41P Tsuen Wan MTR Station to Tsing Yi Ferry (Peak hours service)
- 49P Shatin Central to Tsing Yi Ferry (Evening peak hours single-way service)
- 49X Tsing Yi Ferry -Kwong Yuen
Several routes are also available here:
- 43B Cheung Ching - Tsuen Wan West Station
- 44 Tsing Yi Estate - Mong Kok East Station
- 44M Cheung On - Kwai Chung Estate
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tsing Yi Pier.|
|This Hong Kong location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|