|Elevation||5,253 ft (1,601 m)|
|Time zone||CAT (UTC+2)|
|Coordinates computed from Lesotho Villages file.|
The community of Tsoili-tsoili includes the villages of Ha 'Nena (Kolonyama), Ha 'Noko, Ha Botsane, Ha Jobo, Ha Leboea, Ha Lepapa, Ha Lintša, Ha Makhaketsa, Ha Makhula, Ha Manama, Ha Maphomane (Manganeng), Ha Masimole, Ha Matala, Ha Mofeli, Ha Mohai, Ha Mohlokaqala, Ha Mokati, Ha Molelle, Ha Molipa, Ha Moqathinyane, Ha Moramang, Ha Motlokoa, Ha Nkhabu, Ha Ntseke, Ha Ntsekele, Ha Polile, Ha Polisa, Ha Rafelile (Manganeng), Ha Rakobeli, Ha Rakolo, Ha Ralehlatsa, Ha Rampa (Manganeng), Ha Ratšita, Ha Senyeke, Ha Setšabi, Ha Thokoa, Ha Tlalinyane, Ha Tokoto, Ha Tumo, Likatseng, Makhalong and Sekhutlong.
The Little Flower Primary School in the village of Kolonyama serves 340 children while the nursery school serves 15. Children are taught psychologically, spiritually, academically and socially.
The Little Flower Health Centre in the village of Kolonyama provides outpatient, well baby clinic, home and school visits, village health workers and even an occasional delivery of a newborn.
- GTOPO30 via GeoNames. Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- Google Earth Download Site Retrieved 2010-07-21.
- Lesotho Bureau of Statistics, Village List, 2006.
- Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary. Little Flower Primary School Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary. Little Flower Health Centre Retrieved 2010-08-27.
|This Lesotho location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|