Cona, also Dongaii Cona or Tsonag Lake (Chinese: 錯那湖, Cuonahu), is a major lake of northern Tibet, China and is It is located in Amdo County, west of the road between Nagqu Town and Amdo Town. The lake is considered holy to the Tibetans especially in the Bon religion, as it is seen as the "soul lake" of the Razheng Living Buddha. The smaller Ganong Lake lies almost adjacent to the southeast.
- An, Caidan; 刘浚; 李金慧; 谢涛 (2003). Travel Guide to Tibet of China. 五洲传播出版社. p. 18. ISBN 978-7-5085-0374-5. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- "Beautiful Cona Lake". Tibettravel.org. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- Qingzang Railway Maps and Attractions
- Tibet Train Excursions
- Tsonag Lake (Baidu Encyclopedia) (in Chinese)
- Tsonag Lake (Hudong Encyclopedia) (in Chinese)
|This Nagqu Prefecture, Tibet location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|