From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tsubaki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tsubaki may refer to:
- Camellia or tsubaki, a genus of flowering plants
- Tsubaki Grand Shrine of America, the first Shinto shrine built in the mainland United States
- Tsubaki Grand Shrine, a Shinto shrine in Suzuka, Japan, the principal shrine of the deity Sarutahiko-no-Ōkami and one of Japan's oldest shrines
- Tsubakimoto Chain Co., brand name "Tsubaki", a manufacturer of industrial drive chains, and other power transmission products
- Tsubaki (band) (2000-), a Japanese rock (J-rock) trio
People with the name
- Ayana Tsubaki, a Japanese transsexual TV personality
- Tsubaki Nekoi, pen name for a member of the all-female manga-creating team Clamp
- Takayuki Tsubaki, a Japanese actor who's famous in playing the role of Kamen Rider Blade
- Izumi Tsubaki, a Japanese manga artist
- Given name
- Tsubaki Domyoji, from Boys Over Flowers
- Tsubaki Kakyouin or "Tsubaki-hime", from Descendants of Darkness
- Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, from Soul Eater
- Tsubaki Oribe, from Please Twins!
- Tsubaki Yayoi, from BlazBlue
- Tsubaki Sanjūrō, a film by Akira Kurosawa, and its title character played by Toshiro Mifune
- Tsubaki, a character from Inuyasha
- Issei Tsubaki, a character from Full Metal Panic!
- Sadamitsu Tsubaki, the main character of Sadamitsu the Destroyer
- Tsubaki, a character from the hentai anime MeiKing (part of the Vanilla Series)
- Sasuke Tsubaki, a character from Sket Dance
- Akira Tsubaki, a character from Mysterious Girlfriend X
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tsubaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.