Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tsubame (燕 tsubame) is the Japanese name for the barn swallow.
It can also refer to:
- Tsubame, Niigata, a city in Japan
- Tsubame (train), the name of a Japanese train service
- Tsubame Ozuno, a character in the anime and manga series Urusei Yatsura
- Sanjō Tsubame, a character in the anime and manga series Rurouni Kenshin
- Tsubame Otori, a character in the anime and manga series Akihabara Dennou Gumi (Cyber Team in Akihabara)
- Tsubame, an album by Merzbow
- Tsubame (supercomputer), a supercomputer in Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tsubame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.