|Date of birth||August 20, 1993|
|Place of birth||Tokyo, Japan|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Winger, Second Striker|
|Toronto FC II|
|2005–2012||JFA Academy Fukushima|
|2017||→ Toronto FC II (loan)||14||(3)|
|2018–||Toronto FC II||0||(0)|
|2018–||→ Toronto FC (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 29, 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of March 6, 2016
After spending four years with Maryland Terrapins at the University of Maryland, Endoh was drafted as the ninth overall pick in the 2016 MLS SuperDraft by Toronto FC and signed with the club on February 27, 2016. He made his professional debut on March 6, 2016 against New York Red Bulls. He scored his first MLS goal on May 7, 2016, for Toronto FC in their home opener against FC Dallas, at the newly renovated BMO Field, which ended in a 1–0 victory.
Updated as of September 10, 2017
|Club||Season||League||Domestic Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|Toronto FC II (loan)||2017||USL||14||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||14||3|
From 2005 to 2011 he was part of the Japan Football Association Academy in Fukushima. Forced to leave after the Fukushima earthquake, Endoh moved to the United States in 2011 to the University of Maryland. Since leaving Japan he has learned to speak English, something he could not speak well in 2011.
- "Toronto FC Sign Tsubasa Endoh". Toronto FC. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- "Chicago Fire vs. New York City FC - MatchCenter". MLSsoccer.com MatchCenter. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- "GOAL: Tsubasa Endoh scores his first career MLS goal". MLSSoccer.com. 7 May 2016. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- Neil Davidson (8 May 2016). "Sebastian Giovinco razor-sharp in Toronto FC home opener in new-look BMO Field". Yahoo.com. Retrieved 9 May 2016.