The Tsudanuma area is directly served by three stations:
- Tsudanuma Station (JR East Sōbu Main Line)
- Keisei Tsudanuma Station (Keisei Main Line)
- Shin-Tsudanuma Station (Shin-Keisei Line)
There is a fleet of Shin-Keisei buses which depart from JR Tsudanuma station.
Taxis are available at all three railway stations.
- JUSCO, the grocery and pharmacy sections of which (on the ground floor) are open 24 hours, seven days a week.
Shops and department stores surround JR Tsudanuma station.
There are a number of public schools in the area as well as the Chiba Institute of Technology and O-Hara Graduate School. For continuing education, Narashino Bunka Hall (習志野文化ホール) is located on the south exit of JR Tsudanuma station.
- Chiba Institute of Technology
- O-Hara Graduate School (Tsudanuma Branch) (Japanese)
- Mina Tsudanuma (Japanese)
- Bus Routes from JR Tsudanuma Station (Japanese)
- Narashino Bunka Hall (Japanese)