Tsui Wah Ferry
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tsui Wah Ferry was established in 1986. In the beginning its business only involved leasing ferries. Today the company provide ferry services to passengers as well as for lease.
- Aberdeen via Pak Kok Tsuen to Yung Shue Wan.
- Aberdeen via Stanley Blake Pier to Po Toi Island.
- Ma Liu Shui via Sham Chung and Lai Chi Chong to Tap Mun
- Ma Liu Shui to Ping Chau
- Wong Shek Pier via Ko Lau Wan to Tap Mun
- Wong Shek Pier via Wan Tsai (Nam Fung Wan) to Chek Keng
- Aberdeen to Cheung Chau (Run by its subsidiary - Maris Ferry (Chinese: 翠盈船務有限公司)).
- 翠華船務(香港)有限公司《為客戶提供各類客船租賃、承包及買賣服務，營辦持牌渡輪航線服務》 www.traway.com.hk. Retrieved on 20 April 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tsui Wah Ferry.|