The west entrance to Tsukada Station in May 2013
|Location||Maekaizuka, Funabashi-shi, Chiba-ken
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Urban Park Line|
|Distance||60.1 km from Ōmiya|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||27 December 1923|
|Passengers (FY2014)||14,236 daily|
Tsukada Station has two opposed side platforms serving two tracks, with an elevated station building.
|1||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Funabashi|
|2||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Kashiwa, Nodashi, Kasukabe, and Ōmiya|
|Tobu Urban Park Line|
Tsukada Station opened on 27 December 1923.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Tsukada Station becoming "TD-33".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 14,236 passengers daily.
- Tsukada Post Office
- Gyoda Park
- Chiba Prefectural Funabashi Keimei High School
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways] (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 224. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 20 February 2014.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official home page (in Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tsukada Station.|
- Official website (in Japanese)