From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tsukushi may refer to:
- Tsukushi Province, old Japanese province, subsequently divided into
- Kyushu, island of Japan, archaically called "Tsukushi-no-shima"
- Tsukushi Hirokado (1548–1615), second son of Tsukushi Korekado and warlord/kokujin of Chikuzen
- Tsukushi (wrestler) (born 1997), Japanese professional wrestler
- Japanese cruiser Tsukushi, a 1880 early unprotected cruiser, serving in the fledgling Imperial Japanese Navy. Its name is a traditional name for Kyūshū island. Its sister ships Chaoyong and Yangwei were acquired by the Chinese Beiyang Fleet
- Spores or strobili, of equisetum, used in Japanese cuisine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tsukushi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.