East entrance, May 2007
|Location||4-1 Tsukushino, Machida-shi, Tokyo
|Operated by||Tokyu Corporation|
|Line(s)||Tōkyū Den-en-toshi Line|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Passengers (FY2015)||12,058 daily|
Tsukushino Station is served by the Tōkyū Den-en-toshi Line from Shibuya in Tokyo to Chūō-Rinkan, with through services via the Tokyo Metro Hanzōmon Line to and from the Tobu Isesaki Line. Located between Nagatsuta and Suzukakedai, it is 26.8 km from the terminus of the line at Shibuya.
Only all-stations "Local" services stop at this station.
The station has two opposed side platforms serving two tracks, with an elevated station building located above and perpendicular to the platforms.
|1||■ Tōkyū Den-en-toshi Line||for Chūō-Rinkan|
|2||■ Tōkyū Den-en-toshi Line||for Futako-Tamagawa and Shibuya
Tokyo Metro Hanzōmon Line for Oshiage
Tobu Skytree Line for Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen, Kuki on the Tobu Isesaki Line and Minami-Kurihashi on the Tōbu Nikkō Line
|Tōkyū Den-en-toshi Line|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Semi-express: Does not stop at this station|
Tsukushino Station opened on 1 April 1968.
In fiscal 2015, the station was used by an average of 12,058 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Machida Tsukushino Elementary School
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 209. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- 2015年度乗降人員【２０１5年度】 [Station daily average passenger figures (Fiscal 2015)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyu Corporation. 19 May 2016. Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- 各駅の１日の平均乗降人員【２０１１年度】 [Station daily average passenger figures (Fiscal 2012)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyu Corporation. 15 May 2012. Retrieved 4 October 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tsukushino Station.|
- Tsukushino Station information (Tokyu) (in Japanese)