Tsukuyomi may refer to:
- Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto (月読), a moon god in Shinto and Japanese mythology
- Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase, a manga and anime series
- Tsukuyomi (月読, "moon reader"), a jutsu used by Itachi Uchiha in the Naruto manga and anime series
- a character in Negima! Magister Negi Magi. See List of Negima! Magister Negi Magi characters
- Ikuto Tsukiyomi, a fictional character from the manga series Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit. Older brother of Utau Tsukiyomi
- Utau Tsukiyomi, a fictional character from the manga series Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit. Younger sister of Ikuto Tsukiyomi
- Komoe Tsukuyomi, a fictional character from the light novel Toaru Majutsu no Index.
- Tsukuyomi, a Yu-Gi-Oh! card monster created by Kazuki Takahashi.
- Tsukuyomi, a fictional character from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle whose real name is Princess Tomoyo. She has an older sister whose name is Amaterasu.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tsukuyomi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.