The east entrance in April 2015
|Location||1-11-1 Tsuruse-higashi, Fujimi-shi, Saitama-ken 354-0024
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||22.0 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||1 May 1914|
|Passengers||43,850 per day (FY2014)|
Tsuruse Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, with some services inter-running via the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line to Shin-Kiba and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line to Shibuya and onward via the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai. Located between Mizuhodai and Fujimino stations, it is 22.0 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Only Semi express and Local services stop at this station.
The station consists of an island platform serving two tracks. The station building is elevated and located above the platform.
|1||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Fujimino, Kawagoe, Shinrinkōen, Ogawamachi, and Yorii|
|2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Shiki, Wakōshi, Narimasu, and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|TJ Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
The station opened on 1 May 1914 coinciding with the opening of the Tojo Railway line from Ikebukuro. The west entrance was opened in 1979.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Tsuruse Station becoming "TJ-17".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 43,850 passengers daily.
- "Tsuruse Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- Yamamoto, Tomoyuki (October 2008). 東武東上線の神話時代（１）. Japan Railfan Magazine. Koyusha Co., Ltd. 48 (570): 126–131.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published 7 June 2008
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2013
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- ららぽーと富士見 グランドオープン ["Lalaport Fujimi" grand opening] (in Japanese). Japan: Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd. 2015. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tsuruse Station.|
- Tobu station information (in Japanese)