|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||19 February 1988|
|Political party||Bulgarian Socialist Party|
Tsvetelina Marinova Penkova (Bulgarian: Цветелина Маринова Пенкова, born 19 February 1988) is a Bulgarian politician who has been serving as a Member of the European Parliament since the 2019 elections.
In addition to her committee assignments, she is part of the parliament's delegation to the EU-Serbia Stabilisation and Association Parliamentary Committee. She is also a member of the European Internet Forum.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Европейски парламент :: Европейски парламент 2019". results.cik.bg. Retrieved 4 March 2020.
- Tsvetelina Penkova European Parliament.
- Members European Internet Forum.
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Bulgaria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|