Ttukseom Resort Station
Ttukseom Resort Station
|Location||73 Jayang 3-dong,
|August 1, 2000||Line 7 opened|
Ttukseom Resort Station (Korean: 뚝섬유원지역) is a rapid transit station on Seoul Subway Line 7. It is located in Noyu-dong in the Gwangjin-gu administrative district of Seoul. It is the only station in South Korea to be located on the underside of a bridge, beneath Cheongdam Bridge. The station also runs underneath a highway with two exits being south of the highway and two north. The south exits serve Ttukseom Resort while the north exits serve Noyu-dong which is administered by and consists of Jayang 3-dong and Jayang 4-dong which contain some residential towers with small shops and other mixed commercial and residential areas. The station is serviced by a single bus route which is located at exit 4. Before Line 7 opened the station was known as Jayang Station (자양역).
|Konkuk University ↑|
|S/B | | N/B|
|Southbound||← ●Line 7 toward Bupyeong-gu Office|
|Northbound||●Line 7 toward Jangam →|
The station is elevated with 2 side platforms. At either end of the station are two exits; however, the station is not continuous. It is interrupted by the highway that runs perpendicular to it. There are elevators at both ends of the station. The south part of the station exits directly into Ttukseom Resort. The resort is a river park which has been open since October 2009. The park features a lit fountain, swimming pool, restaurants, boat rentals, walking paths, climbing wall and bicycle rentals.
The north side of the platform allows access to the only bus route serving the station. As well it provides direct access to Noyu-dong. The area immediately around the station is mainly high-rise residential towers with commercial space on the lower floors. While Jayang 4-dong contains primarily low-rise residential and mixed-use development, Jayang 3-dong is mainly high-rise development.
Average Daily Ridership
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ttukseom Resort Station.|
- "Hangang Park Ttukseom Area". Gwangjin-Gu. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- "네이버 :: 교통". naver.com. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- "서울 서울 서울] 청담대교". KoreaIlbo. 17 May 2001. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- "Hangang Parks & Facilities, Biking Roads". VisitSeoul.net. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- "A Tradition & Modern City All Wrapped in One at the 'Hi Seoul Festival 2007'". VisitKorea.or.kr. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- "What is the Ttukseom Flea Market?". Beautiful Flea Market. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- "수송수입현황_월별". smrt.co.kr. Retrieved 27 August 2009.
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
toward Bupyeong-gu Office