In the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, Tu'narath is the capital city of the githyanki, a race of humanoids descended from slaves who overthrew the illithid empire thousands of years ago. The city is located on the Astral Plane, where it was built atop a god-isle, the corpse of a forgotten god known only as The One in the Void. At the centre of the city is Susurrus, the palace of the githyanki queen Vlaakith CLVII.
- Cook, Monte. A Guide to the Astral Plane. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1996.
- Cordell, Bruce and Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel. Planar Handbook. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2004.
- Heinsoo, Rob. The Plane Above: Secrets of the Astral Sea. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2010.
- Schwalb, Robert J." "Tu'narath, City of Death." Dragon #377. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2009.
- -----. "A Tyranny of Souls." Dungeon #168. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2009.
- Wyatt, James. "Knights of the Lich-Queen." Dungeon #100. Bellevue, WA: Paizo Publishing, 2003.
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|